David is first and foremost a passionate follower of Yeshua the Messiah. He is also a writer, speaker, and teacher.
In addition to his book, A Christian Guide to the Biblical Feasts, David has written several theological and devotional articles available on various Messianic and Christian websites. David currently serves as a Bible teacher and writer for Freedom Hill Community and as a writer for 119 Ministries.
David’s heart is to minister to God’s people by helping them rediscover the validity and blessing of God’s Torah and help prepare them to give an answer to anyone who asks about the hope within them (1 Peter 3:15).
David currently lives in Fort Mill, SC, with his wife Rebecca and daughter Aleiah.
- I believe in the inspiration of the Bible as the Word of God.
- I believe in one God, eternally existent as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- I believe that Yeshua (Jesus) is the prophesied Messiah of the Old Testament, the Son of God, and fully divine.
- I believe Yeshua was crucified for our sins, raised from the dead on the third day, and will one day return to establish His Messianic Kingdom on earth.
- I believe that all mankind has sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. In order to be saved, one must understand that he has broken God’s perfect Law and is condemned because of his sin. He must then receive Yeshua as Savior and believe that outside of the death, burial, and resurrection of Yeshua there is no way for salvation.
- I believe that after a person receives Yeshua as their Savior, it is then their responsibility as a believer to submit to the teachings of Messiah Yeshua, to be baptized (immersed) into His name, and to follow Him all the days of their life.
- I believe that the Torah/Law has not been abolished, but that following it is an expression of love and obedience to God. Keeping the Torah is not a means to salvation, but is the believer's response to their salvation already received by faith in the Messiah.